How to Make Your Brand More Attractive To New Leads
About the Webinar
When you present to a potential client, I’ll bet you do your research and arrive to the conversation prepared, right? Well what if your online presence is hurting you more than it’s helping you – what if it’s not holding up its end of the bargain when it comes to presenting you as the right choice (vs. your competition)?
In this webinar, Parqa’s Director of Sales & Marketing Kelli Schutrop and Sr. Social Media Manager Chanel Schmidt will take a deep dive into what it takes to make your brand credibility more attractive to new leads. We’ll answer questions like the following and tell you exactly how to take your online presence to the next level!
Some of the questions we’ll discuss & answer include:
- Does your website tell the story of your credibility, background, and differentiators?
- Could a client (or candidate) easily identify your areas of expertise or do you look like every other recruiting firm out there?
- Is your website easy to use, or are you making your potential leads jump through hoops to contact you?
- Is your social media presence, website presence, and offline presence all cohesive (and impressive)?
- And the big question…would a lead choose you OR your competition if they made their decision based on what you show online?
- And more!
Who Should Register
- Staffing and Recruiting leaders looking to leverage their website as a sales tool
- Teams without internal website development resources
- Sales leaders who think their website could be doing more for their team
- Staffing and Recruiting firms ready to kick-start their online presence
DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING, PARQA
As Director of Sales & Marketing, Kelli helps CEOs, owners, and visionaries transform their business goals into realities by building brands and driving qualified leads. She has managed marketing and communications for leading executive search and consulting firms, and has provided marketing consulting to more than 18 brands, including one of the country’s top advertising agencies (Olson) and one of the country’s top search and consulting firms (Versique).
SR. SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER, PARQA
As the Sr. Social Media Manager at Parqa, Chanel leads all brand and client campaigns across the social media landscape from strategy to execution. Motivated by positivity, creativity and helping others, Chanel is passionate about strategic campaign planning, problem-solving and team building.