Is Your Website Holding You Back?
12 pm CST, September 26, 2019
About the Webinar
For most staffing and recruiting firm owners, the question is not if they need a new website, but when? Discovering when the time is right for a website tune up is a multi-faceted process that requires thorough exploration. New websites require a significant investment of time and resources, so you’ll naturally want to be certain that your website in need.
Here at Parqa Marketing, we deliver digital marketing solutions that are custom-built to serve the modern needs of staffing and recruiting firms—including website design, development, and management.
To help your firm determine when to pull the trigger on a new site, we’re hosting a webinar to comprehensively discuss the topic. Hosted by our Vice President Karen Feder, we will show you how to diagnose the current state of your site’s design, functionality, and content.
Some of the elements of your website that this webinar will cover include:
- Site speed
- The performance and quality of your content
- The user experience of your visitors
- Technical SEO
- And more!
Who Should Register
- Staffing and Recruiting leaders looking to leverage their website as a sales tool
- Teams without internal website development resources
- Sales leaders who think their website could be doing more for their team
- Staffing and Recruiting firms ready to kick-start their online presence
VICE PRESIDENT, PARQA
Karen brings nearly a decade of tactical and strategic marketing experience to the Parqa digital marketing team. As the VP, Karen acts as an idea hub within the agency to provide clients with innovative digital approaches and solutions for their websites and marketing campaigns.