What is social proof, and why does it matter to you as a staffing and recruiting professional? Our Kelli Schutrop teamed up with Adam Conrad from Great Recruiters to bring you a fireside chat talking about this important subject.
In this talk, you will learn:
• What is social proof and how it shows up in life (non-staffing industry, in your day-to-day purchases)
• How a candidate’s journey is changing in this new digital transformation landscape
• The importance of attracting quick feedback as candidates and clients experience working with you
• What to do with the candidate and client feedback
• Use cases for social proof in the staffing industry
Director of Sales & Marketing, Parqa
As Director of Sales & Marketing, Kelli helps CEOs, owners, and visionaries transform their business goals into realities by building brands and driving qualified leads. She formerly managed marketing and communications in-house for leading executive search and consulting firms, and now with Parqa has provided marketing consulting to hundreds of staffing and recruiting firms nationwide. Kelli has spoken on the topic of digital marketing for the staffing industry through podcasts, webinars, and industry conferences.
Adam is the Founder of GreatRecruiters, a real-time experience and reputation management platform specifically built for recruiters and staffing firms. He’s been in and around the staffing industry for over 20 years. He’s had roles as a recruiter, managed recruitment teams, and led operations for a $40 million staffing firm. He’s always been an early adopter of technology and how it helps create more trust and transparency between recruiters and their candidates. Connect with Adam on LinkedIn.