Staffing and recruiting can be an industry of extremes. HR leaders are often faced with one of two situations:
- Feast – too many applications for few job openings.
- Famine – too few applications for an abundance of job openings
These days staffing and recruiting agencies are dealing with a prolonged famine in candidates which is why every recruiter needs to have the right HR tech to win the great talent battle of 2021/2022.
This week, Kelli spoke with Pankaj Jindal, Co-Founder of Sense HQ, to learn how, with the right HR tech, staffing and recruiting agencies can succeed in sourcing, engaging, and acquiring talent during not just a candidate-driven market, but during all the unexpected trends of our employment market.
Check out their conversation for some revealing insights are some highlights to
- The difficult paradigm shift to a candidate-driven market
- The staffing and recruiting industry is getting very consumerized
- How the pandemic precipitated the need for digital transformation