August 14, 2018 – Parqa’s Founder, Tony Sorensen shares exactly how he and Versique Search & Consulting went from 0 to 20,000+ followers on LinkedIn, and how you can too. This is a can’t miss webinar for staffing firm owners and recruiters, both new and experienced!
In the webinar, we discuss:
- How employer branding impacts your ability to attract top talent
- A simple trick to make your bio jump off the page
- How to position your firm and build your brand’s story
We discuss the next steps from sourcing clients, putting your skillsets to the top of the list, telling your story, and identifying your value added directly on your LinkedIn profile. Candidates are monitoring countless positions and reviewing multiple recruiters, this webinar is designed to make your bio and your industry expertise jump off the page.
Don’t move away from the tried techniques of getting your jobs in front of your target candidates. This webinar will guide you through the necessary “next steps” to build a brand that communicates your expertise on LinkedIn, resulting in more conversions and candidate leads.
We held an extended time for Q&A, with Tony Sorensen, at the end of the webinar. If you need some time to review questions that went unanswered or wanted to keep the conversation moving, Parqa is offering a Free Consultation on Personal Branding for all who registered.
Latest posts by Parqa (see all)
- Introduction to Social Media: Understanding Your Platforms - September 19, 2018
- Webinar: Growing Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn for Recruiters - August 14, 2018
- Schema Structured Data: What It Is and How to Implement It on Your Website - July 30, 2018